With just 13 hours to go, we still have 506 non-U.S. posters  at just $6
each or under, as well as 402 non-U.S. posters at $3 each or under, and that
includes a surprising number of really nice ones! For those *REALLY* looking
for deals, there are still 283 non-U.S. posters at just $1 each!

Of course, there are 294 non-U.S. posters that are $7 each or over, and they
include *LOTS* of really nice ones (including Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Spanish, *HOW THE WEST WAS WON* 4 French special 28x40s with art by Reynold
Brown, and many, many more!), and most are *WAY* under where you would
expect to see them on dealer's websites or in those fancy big city auctions
(and *WE* don't have those fancy big city $9 buyers premiums, because
*WE*don't think you just fell off a turnip truck)!

*SO IF YOU LIKE GETTING A CHANCE TO BUY SOME COOL NON-U.S. POSTERS (MANY AT
BARGAIN PRICES), TRY TO FIND SOME TIME IN THE NEXT 13 HOURS TO CHECK THESE
OUT! YOU COULD WALLPAPER A ROOM WITH MANY OF THESE FOR UNDER THE COST OF
WALLPAPER!*
------------------------------

*Your money goes further with us!*
     In these uncertain economic times, doesn't it make sense to spend your
money where it goes the absolute furthest? We auction everything with a $1
opening bid and no reserves, so we truly sell many items for just $1 or $2
or $3 (there are other auction places that have the nerve to claim they sell
their items with $1 and no reserve like we do, but they have a minimum $9
buyers premium, which means those $1, $2, and $3 posters *ACTUALLY* cost you
$10, $11, and $12)! We have *NO* buyers premiums, and we only charge the
actual cost of shipping (often less, when a buyer buys multiple items). We
regularly give lots of great bonuses, often more valuable than the items
required to qualify for them!
    This week, we are auctioning *1,600 items *in our Tuesday and Thursday
auctions, and it is virtually a certainty that some percentage of them will
sell for "bargain" prices, and there may be some absolute "steals"! Remember
that, unlike the majority of "hobbies", where the money you spend on your
hobby is gone forever, the money you spend buying movie paper will almost
certainly be recovered the day you ever sell your collection (and many, many
collectors have made lots of money on their collection over time, because
unlike stocks, vintage movie paper continually rises over time!).
------------------------------

*Tuesday auctions*
On* January 13th, *we added* *THE WORLD OF MOVIE POSTERS! 800 posters from
14 different countries (including 261 really cool Polish posters!) posters*
**to our site*, and they close on *Tuesday, January 20th!**  *Read more
about these below, or go see them right now in our * Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
*at* * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html!

*Here is a chart of the items in this auction:
**(to better help you find the sizes and countries that interest you)
**
*3o001 set of 4 French special How the West Was Won posters
3o002-3o027 Italian export one-sheets
3o028-3o050 large Italian photobustas
3o051-3o063 Canadian, Mexican, Czech, Iranian posters
3o064-3o093 Romanian, Hungarian, Danish posters
3o094-3o127 East German, German posters
3o128-3o177 Yugoslavian, Spanish posters (from Spain)
3o178-3o308 French posters (approximately 15" x 21")
3o309-3o539 Italian photobustas (sets and singles)
3o540-3o800 Polish posters (approximately 26" x 38" and 23" x 33")

*Some of the best ones are:
*3o177 TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE Spanish '48 cool art of Humphrey Bogart,
directed by John Huston
3o736 OSTATNI ETAP Polish 23x33 '48 Auschwitz death camp, great Trepkowski
art of wilted flower!
3o001 HOW THE WEST WAS WON 4 French special 28x40s '64 John Ford, Cinerama,
art by Reynold Brown!
3o086 DEAD RECKONING Danish '47 art of Humphrey Bogart holding sexy Lizabeth
Scott by Skelbye!
3o088 HORSE FEATHERS Danish poster R52 great art of the Marx Brothers
playing football by Lundvold!
3o161 GO WEST Spanish poster R81 great Alvaro art of cowboys Groucho, Chico,
Harpo Marx w/guns!
3o174 ROOM SERVICE Spanish movie poster R82 great Alvaro art of the Marx
Brothers & Lucille Ball!
3o185 BABY DOLL French 15x21 R70s Elia Kazan, classic image of sexy troubled
teen Carroll Baker!
3o120 RIO BRAVO German R64 art of cowboys John Wayne, Ricky Nelson, Dean
Martin by Rolf Goetze!
3o085 DEAD OF NIGHT Danish poster '46 Alberto Cavalcanti English horror,
cool artwork by K. Wenzel!
3o321 MacKENNA'S GOLD 9 Italian photobustas '69 Gregory Peck, sexy Julie
Newmar is Indian Maiden!
3o797 YOUTH OF MAXIM Polish 23x33 poster '56 Yunost Maksima, cool Jan Lenica
art of man and guitar!
3o003 SHOOTIST Italian one-sheet '76 great Averado Ciriello artwork of
cowboy John Wayne & revolver!
3o170 MOULIN ROUGE Spanish poster '53 Jose Ferrer as Toulouse-Lautrec, great
art of showgirl by Mac!
3o128 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY Yugoslavian '68 Stanley Kubrick, great outer
space art by Bob McCall!
3o189 BATMAN French 18x22 poster '66 DC Comics, Grinsson art of Adam West &
Burt Ward w/villains!
3o154 CHAIN LIGHTNING Spanish movie poster '49 great artwork of pointing
Humphrey Bogart by Jano!
3o155 CONFLICT Spanish movie poster '45 artwork of Humphrey Bogart & sexy
Alexis Smith by MCP!
3o468 BLOWUP Italian photobusta poster '67 Michelangelo Antonioni, sexy
topless Vanessa Redgrave!
3o474 COOL HAND LUKE Italian photobusta '67Paul Newman classic, great image
of mirrored sunglasses!
3o090 NICHOLAS NICKLEBY Danish movie poster '47 cool K. Wenzel art of Cedric
Hardwicke, cast!
3o002 NIAGARA Italian one-sheet movie poster R70s Gigantic close-up portriat
of sexy Marilyn Monroe!
3o093 STAND-IN Danish R48 Joan Blondell, Humphrey Bogart, cool art of Leslie
Howard in tuxedo!
3o524 SON OF FRANKENSTEIN Italian photobusta R63 great artwork of Boris
Karloff as the monster!
3o084 CONFLICT Danish poster '48 cool art of Humphrey Bogart and sexy Alexis
Smith by Lundvald!
3o169 MIGHTY JOE YOUNG Spanish poster R68 first Ray Harryhausen, cool Jano
art of ape saving girl!
3o005 CHE Italy/Eng one-sheet '69 great rare silkscreen day-glo art of
Guevara by Giuliano Nistri!
3o122 SEVEN YEAR ITCH German R64Billy Wilder, great sexy art of Marilyn
Monroe wearing the credits!
3o023 LA STRADA Italy/Span 1sh R60 Federico Fellini, cool art of Anthony
Quinn, Masina, & Basehart
3o064 12 ANGRY MEN Romanian '57 Sidney Lumet courtroom jury classic, cool
image of Henry Fonda!
3o442 PRESIDENT'S ANALYST 2 Italian photobustas '68 psychiatrist James
Coburn, pretty Joan Delaney!
3o201 CHINATOWN French 16x22 '74 great art of smoking Jack Nicholson & Faye
Dunaway, Roman Polanski
3o247 KING CREOLE French 15x21 poster R78 cool Masii art of Elvis Presley
w/leather jacket & guitar!
3o270 ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST French 15x21 poster '68 Sergio Leone,
Landi western action art!
3o316 MAN WHO WOULD BE KING 10 Italian photobustas '75 great images of Sean
Connery & Michael Caine!
3o091 PALE RIDER Danish poster '85 great artwork of cowboy Clint Eastwood by
C. Michael Dudash!
3o092 ROBIN & THE 7 HOODS Danish '64 cool art of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin,
& Davis Jr. by Wenzel!
3o121 RIO BRAVO German poster R68 Howard Hawks, cool art of cowboy John
Wayne w/rifle, Dean Martin!
3o175 SCARFACE Spanish poster R83 great art of Paul Muni, Ann Dvorak, George
Raft, & Boris Karloff!
3o109 FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE German R78 Per Qualche Dollaro in Piu,
Eastwood, Leone, Casaro art!
3o070 GO BETWEEN Romanian poster '71 Joseph Losey, cool different art of
Julie Christie by Manescu!
3o114 MOONRAKER German poster '79 Roger Moore as James Bond with Jaws & sexy
babes by Daniel Gouzee!

 *We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images!  So why not see them in our
Tuesday Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Tuesday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20090113>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20090113) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

**

*Please share your feedback!
*We continue to actively seek feedback from all buyers, to find any changes
we can make that will improve our auction site, so if you have any ideas for
us, send an e-mail to phil...@emovieposter.com and let him know what they
are!
------------------------------

* These are true NO RESERVE auctions with many great deals!
    Remember that, in BOTH of our weekly auctions (unlike some other sellers
of vintage movie paper), every single one of our items truly start at $1
with NO RESERVE! *And we are not talking about the super-inflated shipping
and crazy "buyers premiums" you see in other major auctions! * *In
*OUR*auctions, most weeks you can purchase up to
*FIFTEEN* $1 items and your total cost is $15, plus $9 U.S. shipping for any
of the items in our Tuesday or Thursday auctions (note that you *CAN *combine
purchases from the two auctions; we* *will* ALWAYS* combine your purchases
from a single week when doing so will not risk damage to your purchases)!

    *YOU* can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our
auctions if you aren't bidding! *AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!* If you place
a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure
to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if you
place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little
of your time, and no more.  We feel certain that if you purchase even one of
them, and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge
only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, and the outrageous shipping!

Why do we auction more movie posters than anyone in the world?  It is
because virtually everyone in the movie poster hobby knows us, and because
we really do just about everything "right" (go
here<http://www.emovieposter.com/statpages/top_reasons.php>for a full
explanation of what we mean).  If it has been a while since you
have ordered from us, you should place an order just to see how we have
pretty much "perfected" our system, to make all of our customers happy,
before, during, and after *EVERY *sale!

*View Our Items with Our  Auction Galleries, With Large OR Small Thumbnails
OR a text view!*
    It is *BEST *to look at our items through our * Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
*and our* Thursday Auction Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>
*.  These galleries have the option to browse with large thumbnails, small
thumbnails, or in a text view.  *PLUS *these galleries are fully searchable
by star, director, genre, year, or anything you want to search for!
------------------------------

* We have lots of great auctions coming up!*
*Note: The below schedule is provided solely to give you an idea of what is
to be auctioned soon, but it is subject to change as we may have to
re-arrange our auction schedule.*
    On *Tuesday January 20th*, we will add 999 folded U.S. one-sheets!
    On *Thursday January 22nd*, we will add 5,443 stills in 807 lots
(containing 2 or more stills per lot from the same film), with approximately
half color stills and half black and white stills!
    On *Tuesday January 27th*, we will add hundreds of complete lobby card
sets (8 or more cards per set) and Argentinean posters!
    On *Thursday January 29th*, we will add hundreds of unfolded (or
formerly folded) 27" x 41" U.S. one-sheets!
    On *Tuesday February 3rd*, we will add hundreds of window cards, and
French and Italian posters!
    On *Thursday February 5th*, we will add hundreds of Mexican lobby cards
and pressbooks!

------------------------------

* We have a great weekly e-mail club!
    Our club has 4,936 members,* and many weeks we make great bonus offers
to club members who buy multiple items from us at auction! So if there is *
ANY* chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items from us at
auction in future weeks, then you have a *LOT* of incentive to join the club
(if you are not already a member) because we will keep on giving away
excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy multiple items. We run
fun weekly polls, which a couple of hundred participate in each week, with
great prizes for randomly selected members, plus we give news about the
hobby in general and our auctions in particular!
    Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at
most receive *ONE* e-mail a week* * (note that we do *NOT* send update
e-mails like this one to members of our weekly e-mail club, because the
information is duplicated there, so if you join our
club<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>,
you will cease to get these "update" e-mails), and your e-mail address is *
NEVER* given out to anyone, and you have a great chance to win great prizes,
and you can quit anytime! Just go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for the great club
bonuses!
------------------------------

*Remember to check out our auctions...
    * Don't forget to check out our* 800 TUESDAY ITEMS * on our website
sometime *BEFORE * they end *Tuesday, January 20th, * beginning around 7 PM
CST by going to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
*
*     And also be sure to check out our *800 THURSDAY ITEMS *on our website
sometime *BEFORE * they end *Thursday January 22nd, * beginning around 7 PM
CST by going to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current auctions ending on *January
20th and 22nd*!

 Bruce Hershenson and the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
http://www.emovieposter.com
our auctions on our own site: http://auctions.emovieposter.com