  From: Susan
  To: 'lobby card invasion' ; mop...@sol03.american.edu
  Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 12:16 PM
  Subject: RE: [MOPO] NEED HELP IN IDENTIFYING A STILL

  Hi Zeev

  This is Sue from LearnAboutMoviePosters.com.  According to our research for
the U.S. Movie Studio Production Code book and our website, (we have gathered
approximately 22,000 different production code numbers so far), the number
"1271" was used by at least 3 major studios.  Here is the information we have:

  MGM - 1943 - Slightly Dangerous
  Paramount - 1930 - Sea God (New York Series)
  Paramount - 1940 - Christmas in July (L Series)
  Universal - 1942 - Pittsburgh

  I hope one of these matches your still.

  Sue