i HAVE ONLY RECEIVED 3 correct answers.? about 8 wrong answers.? the funniest
answer so far was:

I think that Barney was a deputy who stopped new sherrif Andy (in plainclothes)
for speeding and wouldn't let him get a word in????

i have not and will not disclose who wrote the above,,,,,,,

i only posed the question because i was surprised when i saw the pilot and
followng episode.? it is not so easy.......? I DID NOT KNOW IT so i am not
laughing at anyone.? but everyone who replied correctly, thought it was
ridiculously simple.

AGAIN...................... In the pilot episode and following episode of the
60s ANDY GRIFFITH SHOW, what was the announced relationship between sheriff
andy and deputy barney?? in all subsequent episodes, a different relationship
was suggested.

DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS ON MOPO SO EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE AND GUESS.?(I will
post the answer in 2/3 days) ?I have answered each Mopoer who responded,
privately.

michael