I forgot to mention, in addition to it being a one stop poster reprint, its carefully mounted on "cardboard" and shrink wrapped..... we all know that adds tremendously to its value........ destined to be consigned to Heritage (just kidding heritage.... dont draw moustaches on my disney comic art)

Martin May

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Potokar <jpotok...@ca.rr.com>
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Sent: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:14 pm
Subject: [MOPO] Fwd: your site and prices (response from Posterbob)

hey Mopoers...
i wrote Poster Bob about the $51,000 price tag for that undersized LADY AND THE TRAMP poster he is trying to sell... i just received this reply..... somehow... a poster from the opening of Disney World in FL would not strike me as either rare or priceless. anyhow... here is the response:
best.
jeff

Begin forwarded message:From: Robert Bodnoff &lt;sa...@posterbobs.com&gt;Date: January 12, 2009 7:09:14 PM PSTTo: Jeff Potokar &lt;jpotok...@ca.rr.com&gt;Subject: Re: your site and pricesReply-To: sa...@posterbobs.com This Poster was bought at Disney World in Florida the first year that they opened.We have been unable to find another one still in existence. That makes this a ONE and ONLY,of probably the most loved of Disney Movies,  which really makes it priceless.
Posterbobs