From: Dominique Besson <i...@dominiquebesson.com>
Subject: [MOPO] New catalogue
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 8:14 AM

Hello from France,

My new catalogue is now available, 120 pages with full page color photos.

Among this wonderful collection of rare movie posters, you will discover :

"King Kong" french 2 panel one of the 2 known copies
"this gun for hire" US 1sh, Obviously the best condition copy to have ever
surfaced
"breakfast at Tiffany's" 2 Italian 55x78 in
"Casablanca" Italian 55x78in

And many other rare posters from all over the world.

You can download for free the catalogue on :
http://www.dominiquebesson.com/cata12.pdf

If you wish to order a printed copy of the catalogue, you can send me 50 USD
(including shipping) via Paypal, my ID is i...@dominiquebesson.com

Feel free to contact me for further information

Sincerely

Dominique

DOMINIQUE BESSON AFFICHES
107 A Chemin de la Loube