With just 12 hours to go, we still have 509 still sets at just $6 each or
under, as well as 346 still sets at $3 each or under, and that includes a
surprising number of really nice ones! For those *REALLY* looking for deals,
there are still 158 still sets at just $1 each! *REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE
OFTEN EIGHT, TWELVE, OR EVEN MORE STILLS PER LOT, SO MANY OF THE ABOVE ARE
SELLING FOR WELL UNDER $1 PER STILL, AND IN SOME CASES, PENNIES PER STILL!*

Of course, there are 297 still sets that are $7 each or over, and they
include *LOTS* of really nice ones (including BEN-HUR 14 Eng/US color
stills, DEVIL'S PASS KEY 8 8x10 lobby cards '20 Erich Von Stroheim. GYPSY 7
English FOH LCs '62 great close up images of sexiest Natalie Wood stripping
on stage, BUTCH CASSIDY & THE SUNDANCE KID 6 black and white 8x10 stills
'69, and many, many more!), and most are *WAY* under where you would expect
to see them on dealer's websites or in those fancy big city auctions (and *
WE* don't have those fancy big city $9 buyers premiums, because *WE* don't
think you just fell off a turnip truck)!

*SO IF YOU LIKE GETTING A CHANCE TO BUY SOME COOL SETS OF FOUR OR MORE
STILLS (TWO OR MORE IF THEY ARE COLOR, MANY AT BARGAIN PRICES, SOME AT
"STEAL" PRICES), TRY TO FIND SOME TIME IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS TO CHECK THESE
OUT! WE ONLY CHARGE $5 U.S. SHIPPING ON THESE STILLS, EVEN IF YOU BUY 100
SETS OR 1,000 STILLS IN ALL, SO YOU REALLY CAN'T GO WRONG BUYING FROM US
TONIGHT!*

*Your money goes further with us!*
     In these uncertain economic times, doesn't it make sense to spend your
money where it goes the absolute furthest? We auction everything with a $1
opening bid and no reserves, so we truly sell many items for just $1 or $2
or $3 (there are other auction places that have the nerve to claim they sell
their items with $1 and no reserve like we do, but they have a minimum $9
buyers premium, which means those $1, $2, and $3 posters *ACTUALLY* cost you
$10, $11, and $12)! We have *NO* buyers premiums, and we only charge the
actual cost of shipping (often less, when a buyer buys multiple items). We
regularly give lots of great bonuses, often more valuable than the items
required to qualify for them!
    This week, we are auctioning *1,802 items *in our Tuesday and Thursday
auctions, and it is virtually a certainty that some percentage of them will
sell for "bargain" prices, and there may be some absolute "steals"! Remember
that, unlike the majority of "hobbies", where the money you spend on your
hobby is gone forever, the money you spend buying movie paper will almost
certainly be recovered the day you ever sell your collection (and many, many
collectors have made lots of money on their collection over time, because
unlike stocks, vintage movie paper continually rises over time!).
*
Thursday auctions*
**On* January 22nd, *we added 5,434 8" x 10" black & white and color stills
in 806 lots (a truly amazing selection, most in wonderful condition!) * to
our site*, and they close on *Thursday, January 29th!**  *Read more about
these below, or go see them right now in our * Thursday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>
*at* http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*!

*Some of the best ones include:
*3s268 GO WEST 4 8x10 movie stills '40 Groucho, Chico, Harpo Marx, one by
Clarence Sinclair Bull!
3s249 COME OUT OF THE KITCHEN 4 8x10 movie stills '19 pretty Marguerite
Clark pictured in all four!
3s055 HANNIE CAULDER 17 8x10 stills '72 sexiest cowgirl Raquel Welch, Robert
Culp, Ernest Borgnine
3s394 EL CID 10 color 8x10 movie stills '61 Charlton Heston in armor with
sexy Sophia Loren!
3s009 CHAPLIN REVUE 8 English FOH lobby cards '60 great images of Charlie +
art by Leo Kouper!
3s029 GOLD RUSH 7 English FOH LCs R50s classic scenes of Charlie Chaplin,
Mack Swain & Georgia Hale!
3s126 BEN-HUR 7 8x10 movie stills '60 Charlton Heston, William Wyler,
chariot race images!
3s141 RAVEN 7 8x10 stills '63 Boris Karloff, Vincent Price, Peter Lorre,
Hazel Court, Jack Nicholson
3s526 MONTE WALSH 8 color 8x10 movie stills '70 Lee Marvin, sexy Jeanne
Moreau, Jack Palance
3s006 BIRDS 8 English FOH lobby cards '63 Alfred Hitchcock, Tippi Hedren,
Rod Taylor, great images!
3s364 MARY POPPINS 12 color 8x10s '64 Julie Andrews, Dick Van Dyke, Walt
Disney musical classic!
3s419 MOBY DICK 9 color 8x10 movie stills '56 Gregory Peck, Richard
Basehart, Friedreich Ledebur
3s454 CARRIE 8 8x10 mini movie lobby cards '76 Sissy Spacek, Stephen King,
Brian De Palma
3s031 GYPSY 7 English FOH LCs '62 great close up images of sexiest Natalie
Wood stripping on stage!
3s391 WILLY WONKA & THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY 11 color 8x10 movie stills '71
Gene Wilder, Peter Ostrum
3s002 BATTLE OF THE BULGE 12 English FOH lobby cards '66 Henry Fonda, Robert
Shaw + cool title card!
3s609 HOUSE OF DARK SHADOWS 7 color 8x10 stills '70 Jonathan Frid, Grayson
Hall, how vampires do it!
3s243 CHRISTMAS CAROL 4 TV 8x10 movie stills R89 Charles Dickens, Alastair
Sim, Glyn Dearman
3s360 GONE WITH THE WIND 12 Eng/US color 8x10s R68 Clark Gable, Vivien
Leigh, Howard, de Havilland
3s050 CHINATOWN 30 8x10s '74 Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunaway, John Huston,
directed by Roman Polanski!
3s077 VILLA RIDES 10 8x10 stills '68 Yul Brynner, Robert Mitchum, Peckinpah,
includes 2 candids!
3s116 SON OF FRANKENSTEIN 8 8x10 movie stills R60s Boris Karloff, Bela
Lugosi, Basil Rathbone
3s368 ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST 12 color 8x10s '68 Sergio Leone, Claudia
Cardinale & Henry Fonda!
3s461 CREEPSHOW 8 8x10 mini lobby cards '82 George Romero & Stephen King's
tribute to E.C. Comics!
3s063 HAUNTED PALACE 12 8x10 stills '63 Vincent Price, Lon Chaney, Debra
Paget, Edgar Allan Poe
3s402 MURDERERS' ROW 10 color 8x10 stills '66 spy Dean Martin, sexy
Ann-Margret, Karl Malden, Sparv
3s481 FRANKENSTEIN & THE MONSTER FROM HELL 8 8x10 mini lobby cards '74 Peter
Cushing, David Prowse
3s620 SILENCERS 7 color 8x10 movie stills '66 Dean Martin, sexy Stella
Stevens, The Slaygirls!
3s074 DAY AT THE RACES 10 8x10 movie stills R62 Marx Brothers, Groucho,
Chico & Harpo!
3s093 GAMES SCHOOLGIRLS PLAY 8 8x10s '72 German girls who are not like who
you went to school with!
3s095 GODFATHER 8 8x10 stills '72 Marlon Brando, Caan, Duvall, Pacino &
Hayden, Francis Ford Coppola
3s215 JUNGLE JIM IN THE FORBIDDEN LAND 5 8x10 stills '51 Johnny Weissmuller,
Angela Greene & chimp!
3s537 OUR MAN FLINT 8 color 8x10 stills '66 secret agent James Coburn, Lee
J. Cobb, sexy Gila Golan!
3s678 IN LIKE FLINT 5 color 8x10s '67 secret agent James Coburn, Lee J.
Cobb, lots of sexy girls!
3s420 MODESTY BLAISE 9 color 8x10s '66 sexy secret agent Monica Vitti!,
Terence Stamp, Dirk Bogarde
3s637 CAT BALLOU 6 color 8x10 stills '65 classic sexy cowgirl Jane Fonda,
Lee Marvin, Michael Callan
3s686 ONE MILLION YEARS B.C. 5 color 8x10 stills '66 sexiest cave woman
Raquel Welch + dinosaurs!
3s001 BEN-HUR 14 English FOH LCs '60 great close ups of Charlton Heston, top
stars & great scenes!
3s035 AFRICAN QUEEN 6 English FOH lobby cards R50s Humphrey Bogart &
Katharine Hepburn shown in all!
3s036 HANDS OF THE RIPPER 6 English FOH LCs '71 Eric Porter, Jane Merrow,
Dora Bryan, Hammer horror!*

* *We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles,
but we would assume that you want to see the images! So why not see them in
our Thursday Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Thursday Special Notes  page at
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20090122 for more
details about these special auctions!*

*Please share your feedback!
*We continue to actively seek feedback from all buyers, to find any changes
we can make that will improve our auction site, so if you have any ideas for
us, send an e-mail to phil...@emovieposter.com and let him know what they
are!

***These are true NO RESERVE auctions with many great deals!
    Remember that, in BOTH of our weekly auctions (unlike some other sellers
of vintage movie paper), every single one of our items truly start at $1
with NO RESERVE! *And we are not talking about the super-inflated shipping
and crazy "buyers premiums" you see in other major auctions! * *In
*OUR*auctions, most weeks you can purchase up to
*FIFTEEN* $1 items and your total cost is $15, plus $9 U.S. shipping for any
of the items in our Tuesday auctions or $5 U.S. shipping for any of the
items in our Thursday auctions (note that you *CAN *combine purchases from
the two auctions; we* *will* ALWAYS* combine your purchases from a single
week when doing so will not risk damage to your purchases)!

    *YOU* can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our
auctions if you aren't bidding! *AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!* If you place
a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure
to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if you
place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little
of your time, and no more.  We feel certain that if you purchase even one of
them, and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge
only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, and the outrageous shipping!

Why do we auction more movie posters than anyone in the world?  It is
because virtually everyone in the movie poster hobby knows us, and because
we really do just about everything "right" (go
here<http://www.emovieposter.com/statpages/top_reasons.php>for a full
explanation of what we mean).  If it has been a while since you
have ordered from us, you should place an order just to see how we have
pretty much "perfected" our system, to make all of our customers happy,
before, during, and after *EVERY *sale!

*View Our Items with Our  Auction Galleries, With Large OR Small Thumbnails
OR a text view!*
    It is *BEST *to look at our items through our * Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
*and our* Thursday Auction Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>
*.  These galleries have the option to browse with large thumbnails, small
thumbnails, or in a text view.  *PLUS *these galleries are fully searchable
by star, director, genre, year, or anything you want to search for!

*Remember to check out our auctions...
*

*    * Don't forget to  check out our *806 THURSDAY ITEMS *on our website
sometime *BEFORE * they end *Thursday January 29th, * beginning around 7 PM
CST by going to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current auctions ending on *January
27th and 29th*!

 Bruce Hershenson and the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
http://www.emovieposter.com
our auctions on our own site: http://auctions.emovieposter.com