I am not certain who the Claude is that you are referring to, but  it is not
me.

In any case, check the high bidder with 40 feedbacks that is  bidding this
poster higher and higher.  He does not normally bid on movie  posters.  I
suggest he may be a friend of the seller, or the seller  himself.  It appears
that
way to me.

CJL

In a message dated 1/29/2009 9:22:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,