Mopolians peoples.. Lend me your ears

Tween and twixt the Weds past & future we have one sheet posters letters L-Z

Many of these posters are still at just 99 cents!!

Among this week's titles are:
   * One Flew Over the Cuckoos Next
   * Popcorn 1969 Jimi Hendrix. Rolling Stones!
   * the Verdict 1946 Peter Lorre
   * Manhattan Angel 1941
   * Marry the Boss's Daughter 1941
   * Patton
   * Parallax View
   * Thunderbolt & Lightfoot
<http://www.comic-art.com/auctions/99cent/>Click Here to See a Picture Gallery of all of the posters being sold in this auction

<http://www.movieposterbid.com/search.asp?nsearch=*comic-art.com*>Click Here to go directly to the auctions

Next Week we have Italian Posters. Mostly Fotobustas you can see a preview here
http://www.comic-art.com/auctions/99cent_70/

Includes:
   * A Clockwork Orange 2 foglio
   * A Few Dollars More with Clint Eastwood original
   * the Longest Day - Saul Bass art
   * Anatomy of a Murder -Saul Bass Art
The the following week is the great Star Wars Poster Auction
We are still adding posters to this sale

Included are many scarce & rare posters including
   * Star Wars Style-B Advance 1sh
   * Star Wars Style-A and Style-D posters
   * Star Wars Half Sheet
   * Empire Strikes Back Advance
   * Revenge of the Jedi tri-fold advance
   * Killian Posters
   * Star Wars 1982 Video Display
   * Star wars Checklist
   * Phantom Menace Posters
   * Lobby Cards
   * One Sheets
   * Pressbooks
   * Promotional Brochures
   * Almost 200 Items!!
We've set up a website for this sale
http://www.starwarsmovieposterauction.com/

don't miss this stuff folks.. We've been putting up lots of quality posters and as usual, every item starts at just 99 cents & sells with no reserve