Shelly

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 10:55:56 +0100From: i...@motionpictureart.comsubject: Re:
[MOPO] those testimonials for tlocepostersTo: mop...@sol03.american.edu

Hi Bruce,
As always great info.
Can you give us some titles of the suspicious sets you received from Europe?
Since I'm from Europe I'm very curious to find out.
Another disturbing trend is that some companies are producing promo/commercial
lobby cards.
A recent example is Dark Knight. There's an original very hard to find set that
was used in theaters and there's a much easier to find promo set that is often
sold as an original 11x14 set.
I'm currently working on a part of our website that will contain info on how to
spot fake/repro lobby cards and posters. I'll post info on these two sets here.
We appreciate the help of anyone willing to submit his/her knowledge and help
us out.
Thanks,
Ron