Hi, Mopoers:

I've just updated Posteropolis with a nice selection of outstanding posters and
key lobby cards for classic movies!

Go to http://www.posteropolis.com/ and click on What's New to check it out!

Among the titles you'll find:
  a.. The Adventures of Robin Hood
  b.. The Apartment
  c.. Cape Fear (1962)
  d.. Cool Hand Luke
  e.. Daddy Long Legs
  f.. Easy Rider
  g.. Lawrence of Arabia
  h.. My Fair Lady
  i.. The Outlaw
  j.. Rashomon
  k.. Rebel Without A Cause
  l.. A Streetcar Named Desire
...and MORE!

Browse and order directly from the site. Shipping is a flat $8 to the US and
Canada, $15 to the UK and Europe.

Buy now! No bidding! No waiting! No buyer's premium! Secure packing and speedy
shipping!

PLUS we offer a hassle-free, money back guarantee and stand behind every item
we sell, so you can shop in confidence.

Enjoy!
Dave Rosen
Posteropolis
www.posteropolis.com

Posteropolis: Better Posters. Better Prices.