From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@sol03.american.edu]on Behalf Of Richard Auras
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 06:05 PM
To: mop...@sol03.american.edu
Subject: [MOPO] OT: Banner making.... any suggestions....

This summer I will be placing a large number of items from my fathers estate
on ebay (please hold your boos to a minimum) with proceeds going to my mom.
It is not movie memorabilia but just about every other type of collectible
you can imagine.  I want to create a banner to put at the top of the
auctions which would consist of text and images.  I just don't know what is
a good program to make a banner.  If any of you are versed in this please
let me know what program you recommend.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

           Rick
www.ilovefilms.com <http://www.ilovefilms.com>