-----Original Message-----
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 04:57:42 -0800From:
roland.latai...@sbcglobal.netsubject: Re: What song do you think was the
greatest to ever appear in a movie musical?To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I remember seeing that movie. I liked it a lot. I don't know why but, I always
enjoy movies that have a musical soundtrack. It brings a movie up another
think was the greatest to ever appear in a movie musical?To:
mop...@listserv.american.edudate: Saturday, February 14, 2009, 4:10 PM

Has there ever been a more beautiful song in a musical than this one from the
recent low-budget Irish indie?...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSL_qayMCc