From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 11:37:16 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Oscars what I didnt like

I thought I was the only one bothered by that! A major blunder.

Bruce

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:50 PM, steve84 <stev...@flash.net> wrote:

All in all I thought it was a good show but what I did not like was the segment
where they honored the people who died in the last year.  They spent so much
time trying to feature the singer and zooming in and out on the screen that
there were some names that you could not read.  That is not a segment that they
should be messing with and trying to make it fancy.  Just focus on the screen
and leave it alone.

Steve

                                       Send a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.edu