From: Jeff Potokar <jpotok...@ca.rr.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2009 4:21:40 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Oscars what I didnt like

Maybe there were a few claps, toochis; i should say that i didnt hear many..
but that's also the other thing... so many of these younger, new hollywood
"stars"--and i used that term with tongue planted firmly in cheek-- do not even
know who the great actors were before them who made hollywood truly sparkle.
most of these flashes in the pan wont be remembered down the road; i guess some
will be, though, thanks to the dusty DVD's that will be on store shelves or
digital clips available for download.

jeff