How can we resist now?!
Thanks Colin!

Phil
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: CK MacLeod
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 2:12 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] LA Public Library Movie Poster 1913 - 1943 Exhibition
Gallery

  Since many of you have commented on that great LA Public Library gallery - I
keep on changing my mind about which my favorite posters are - I just though
I'd give a hat tip to the guy who brought it to my attention, Fred Lapides, who
runs a very enjoyable, wide-ranging blog called goodshit at
http://extragoodshit.phlap.net/  If you don't mind being subjected to a lot of
erotic photography - or if you consider it a plus - he's always digging up
interesting stuff, and links to movie and other poster galleries is one of his
regular things.  If you don't care for his approach, I almost always steal his
poster-related links at my store blog - http://ckmac.com/blog

  CK MacLeod Collectibles at ckmac.com

  Kymar's on eBay