She reminds me of Joan Cusack crossed with Texas  Guinon.    Incredible,  she
calls many bidders out by their  names.  Boy, I know some poster people that
would shoot her and feel  thoroughly justified by such indiscretion.  But then
again maybe these  comix bidders like their egos being fingered.
fwf

Boy, every comic book seems to be entombed and  thoroughly rendered
un-enjoyable.  Like buying plastic coasters or  placemats.   Strange but who
can argue
with success?

In a message dated 2/26/2009 6:24:01 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,