Hello from Long Island,

Along the same line of Dominique's story, I don't know if any of you remember,
but a few years ago, the U.S.P.S. was selling on eBay various items including
movie posters.

Several of their "auctions" included items that at some point were in a
"missing" package mailed to Steve Fishler.

We told him about this and he, or course, contacted the U.S.P.S. but not with
as much luck as Dominique.

I always thought that mailing posters is safe of such "mishaps", because only a
true collector will know the real value of contents, but I guess I was wrong.

Just a thought,

Lumi