From: Kenwick Cook <kenwick...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Attention STAR WARS Collectors: FREE Star Wars Style A
77/21-0 boo...
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Since I am the only MoPo member who had the guts to publicly admit
requesting a copy for my friend and I, I thought I'd at least point out that I
was NOT one of the 17 people to e-mail Bruce on this (LOL).

I also failed to mention that the repro my friend almost bought at
Hasting's looked like CRAP! Sure, Lucasfilms might have gotten a percentage for
the Hasting's repro, but let's face it... if the legendary bootleg fooled the
big auction houses, well, I'd rather have that one... hair-or-no-hair on Luke's
belt.

I would also like to have one for reference... Someday, (when I can afford
it)  I would like to replace my original, and having a boot for reference
would ensure that I don't get burned.

After sleeping on it, I also couldn't help but remember my friend's bedroom
walls are currently in the transition of either re-painting or wallpaper...
gosh, wouldn't it be cool to have at least one wall completely plastered with
these things? Probably neater than anything he could get at Sherwin
Williams.

FranKenwick
 Need a job? Find employment help in your area.Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web
Site at www.filmfan.com

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take
a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox