**Today a bidder called me and asked me to verify that a lobby card on now
is *REALLY* in the grade I said it was in, and I said it was, and he asked
if I had a *no questions asked* return policy, and I said I did, and I said
it sounded like he might have been buying from the "wrong people" and he
said, "I *DID* buy some lobby cards recently from another auction house, and
I am not at all happy with their grading or their return policy, because I
had a really difficult time returning items that *CLEARLY* were drastically
over-graded", and I said, "I hear that all the time" (which I do) and he
said "I have never had a problem in your auctions, but I haven't bought in a
while and I wanted to make sure nothing had changed", and I said,
"Everything is exactly the same. Honestly described items, un-enhanced
super-sized images that don't hide defects, super-packaging, quick shipping,
and honest shipping costs (actual cost or less). *NO* buyers premiums, and *
NO* "mysteriously maxed bids", and *GREAT* customer service (before, during,
and after the sale) and he said "That's great to hear!".

With just 11 hours to go, you will find lots of really first-rate cards, and
most are still at dealer wholesale or less (some of the most prominent
dealers in the hobby are the high bidders on some of the cards, which tells
you they are still at wholesale levels).

*SHOULDN'T YOU BE CHECKING THESE OUT RIGHT NOW?*

*Tuesday auctions*
On* March 10th, *we added* 999 title and scene lobby cards (including lots
of "better" titles!) to our site*, and they close on *Tuesday, March 17th!
*Read more about these below, or go see them right now in our * Tuesday
Auction Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> *at* *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html!

*Some of the best title cards are:*
4f001 MR. SMITH GOES TO WASHINGTON TC '39 Frank Capra, James Stewart, Jean
Arthur & entire cast!
4f198 MUMMY title card '59 Terence Fisher Hammer horror, Christopher Lee as
the monster, cool art!
4f063 CREATURE WALKS AMONG US title lobby card '56 Reynold Brown monster
artwork, great sequel!
4f329 TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE TC '48 cool art of Humphrey Bogart, Tim
Holt & Walter Huston!
4f012 AFFAIRS OF ANATOL TC '21 Cecil B. DeMille, Gloria Swanson, Wallace
Reid, Bebe Daniels & more!
4f038 BLADE RUNNER title card '82 Ridley Scott sci-fi classic, art of
Harrison Ford by John Alvin!
4f140 IN A LONELY PLACE TC '50 huge headshot art of Humphrey Bogart, plus
sexy Gloria Grahame!
4f002 YOU'LL NEVER GET RICH TC '41 great image of Fred Astaire dancing with
sexy Rita Hayworth!
4f354 WHITE HEAT TC '49 James Cagney is Cody Jarrett, classic film noir, top
of the world, Ma!
4f230 REGENERATION title card '23 colored beauty Stella Mayo romance at sea
with all colored cast!
4f254 SERGEANT YORK TC '41 great headshot artwork of smiling Gary Cooper in
uniform, Howard Hawks
4f155 KISS TOMORROW GOODBYE TC '50 great artwork of James Cagney hotter than
he was in White Heat!
4f195 MIGHTY JOE YOUNG linen TC '49 first Ray Harryhausen, great art of ape
rescuing girl in tree!
4f271 SONS OF THE DESERT TC R44 artwork of Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy in
fezzes at convention!
4f011 ADVISE & CONSENT title card '62 Otto Preminger, classic Saul Bass
Washington Capitol artwork!
4f028 BARON OF ARIZONA title card '50 Sam Fuller, image of Vincent Price in
cool hat with rifle!
4f153 KISS ME DEADLY title card '55 Mickey Spillane, Robert Aldrich, Ralph
Meeker as Mike Hammer!
4f225 QUIET MAN title card '51 great art of John Wayne grabbing Maureen
O'Hara's arm, John Ford

*Some of the best scene cards are:*
4f695 INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS LC '56 McCarthy, Wynter & Gates
discover dead clone body!
4f371 ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET FRANKENSTEIN LC R56 great image of Lugosi &
Strange in full make up!
4f969 VERTIGO LC #6 '58 Alfred Hitchcock, great image of James Stewart with
both sexy Kim Novaks!
4f973 WAY OUT WEST LC #5 R47 Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy scuffle with
Finlayson & Sharon Lynn!
4f944 TO CATCH A THIEF LC #5 '55 best super close up of Cary Grant
cheek-to-cheek with Grace Kelly!
4f694 INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS LC '56 close up of frightened Kevin
McCarthy & Dana Wynter!
4f842 REAR WINDOW LC #6 R60 Alfred Hitchcock, great image of Grace Kelly &
James Stewart with lens!
4f939 THIS ISLAND EARTH LC #5 '55 classic image of alien space ship in space
hovering over Earth!
4f437 BEN-HUR movie lobby card '25 Ramon Novarro grabs sexy reclining Carmel
Myers by the arm!
4f736 LAURA LC '44 Clifton Webb, Vincent Price, beautiful Gene Tierney &
Judith Anderson at party!
4f866 ROUSTABOUT LC #4 '64 great image of Elvis Presley playing guitar on
stage with 4 sexy girls!
4f971 WAR OF THE WORLDS signed LC #6 '53 fx by producer George Pal, great
best close up scene!
4f366 20 MILLION MILES TO EARTH Fantasy lobby card #9 '57 best image of
monster terrorizing city!
4f825 PLAYGIRLS INTERNATIONAL LC '63 seven sexy naked Florida nudists
w/their backs to the camera!
4f533 DANCE GIRL DANCE LC '40 sexy Maureen O'Hara & Lucille Ball in showgirl
outfits backstage!
4f370 ABBOTT & COSTELLO IN THE FOREIGN LEGION LC #3 '50 close up of wacky
Legionnaires Bud & Lou!
4f767 MAN WITH THE GOLDEN ARM LC #5 R60 great c/u of Frank Sinatra lighting
Kim Novak's cigarette!
4f977 WET PARADE lobby card '32 Dorothy Jordan comforts Neil Hamilton as
Wallace Ford looks on!
4f648 HELL'S ANGELS LC '30 close 3-shot portrait of Jean Harlow
cheek-to-cheek with Lyon & Hall!
4f840 REAR WINDOW LC #4 R60 Alfred Hitchcock, best c/u of Jimmy Stewart
about to kiss Grace Kelly!
4f396 AND GOD CREATED WOMAN LC '57 iconic image of sexiest Brigitte Bardot
with hands behind head!
4f793 NETWORK signed lobby card #6 '76 by Faye Dunaway, who is glaring at
craggy William Holden!
4f924 SWISS MISS lobby card '38 Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy are the world's
clumsiest dishwashers!
4f717 KID GALAHAD LC #1 '62 great close image of Elvis Presley singing &
snapping his fingers!

 *We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images!  So why not see them in our
Tuesday Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Tuesday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20090310>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20090310) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

*Thursday auctions*
On* March 12th, *we added 928 sets of 2 lobby cards (covering all years,
stars, and genres) * to our site*, and they close on *Thursday, March 19th!*
*  *Read more about these below, or go see them right now in our * Thursday
Auction Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> *at*
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html*!

*Some of the best include:*
4g839 TREASURE OF THE SIERRA MADRE 2 LCs '48 John Huston directed, Humphrey
Bogart w/gun in window!
4g076 BIRDS 2 movie lobby cards '63 Alfred Hitchcock classic, Tippi Hedren &
kids attacked!
4g579 OUT OF THE PAST 2 LCs '47 great film noir border artwork of Robert
Mitchum & Jane Greer!
4g834 TOWER OF JEWELS 2 movie lobby cards '20 close-up of Corinne Griffith
robbing a safe!
4g249 FLY 2 movie lobby cards '58 classic sci-fi, image of Vincent Price,
Patricia Owens!
4g568 ON THE WATERFRONT 2 movie lobby cards '54 border image of Marlon
Brando, Elia Kazan directed!
4g594 PICKUP ON SOUTH STREET 2 movie lobby cards '53 Sam Fuller noir,
Richard Widmark, Jean Peters!
4g198 DR. NO 2 movie lobby cards '62 Sean Connery as James Bond 007, sexy
Ursula Andress!
4g649 ROARING TWENTIES 2 movie lobby cards R50s gangster James Cagney, cool
border art!
4g785 TERMINATOR 2 lobby cards '84 Linda Hamilton, Michael Biehn, Arnold
Schwarzenegger w/pistol!
4g108 BURNING SANDS 2 lobby cards '22 Milton Sills, art of Wanda Hawley in
Arabian harem adventure!
4g375 JAWS 2 2 LCs '78 you thought it was safe to go back in the water, cool
different border art!
4g627 RAIN 2 movie lobby cards R37 Joan Crawford is a woman without shame,
Walter Huston!
4g817 THUNDER MOUNTAIN 2 movie lobby cards '25 Paul Panzer & Madge Bellamy
close-up!
4g833 TOUCH OF EVIL 2 movie lobby cards '58 Orson Welles classic, Janet
Leigh!
4g031 ANGEL FACE 2 movie lobby cards '53 Robert Mitchum, sexy Jean Simmons!
4g480 MARGIE 2 movie lobby cards '46 sexy student Jeanne Crain, Henry King
directed!
4g710 SLIM SHOULDERS 2 lobby cards '22 Irene Castle in a garden, girl on
diving board at the beach!
4g625 RAGING BULL 2 LCs '80 Martin Scorsese directed, Joe Pesci gets
married, Robert De Niro boxing!
4g229 FEMALE ON THE BEACH 2 movie lobby cards '55 romantic close-up of Joan
Crawford, Jeff Chandler!
4g521 MURDER ON THE WATERFRONT 2 movie lobby cards '43 B. Reeves Eason
directed, sexy Joan Winfield!
4g315 HERCULES 2 movie lobby cards '59 mightiest man Steve Reeves w/chain &
scrawny men!
4g874 VOLCANO 2 movie lobby cards '26 pretty Bebe Daniels, Ricardo Cortez!
4g091 BORDER PATROL 2 movie lobby cards '28 cool images of cowboy Harry
Carey, Kathleen Collins!
4g150 COWBOY & THE LADY 2 movie lobby cards '38 Gary Cooper w/pretty Merle
Oberon on horseback!
4g257 FORCE OF EVIL 2 lobby cards '48 John Garfield & pretty Beatrice
Pearson at dinner & on couch!
4g331 HORRORS OF THE BLACK MUSEUM 2 movie lobby cards '59 woman about to be
stabbed, Hypno Vista!
4g345 HUD 2 movie lobby cards '63 Paul Newman, Patricia Neal, Martin Ritt
classic!
4g459 MACAO 2 movie lobby cards '52 Robert Mitchum with sexy Jane Russell!
4g534 NECESSARY EVIL 2 movie lobby cards '25 Ben Lyon, Viola Dana!
4g060 BEAST WITH 1,000,000 EYES 2 LCs '55 cool wacky horror border art &
image of woman in peril!
4g165 DAMNED DON'T CRY 2 movie lobby cards '50 Joan Crawford at roulette
table, film noir!
4g243 FLAMINGO ROAD 2 lobby cards '49 bad girl Joan Crawford, Sydney
Greenstreet, sexy bellydancers!
4g335 HOUSE OF BAMBOO 2 lobby cards R61 Samuel Fuller directed, Robert
Stack, Shirley Yamaguchi!
4g376 JEANNE EAGELS 2 lobby cards '57 Jeff Chandler looks at sexy Kim Novak
in bizarre costume!
4g590 PEEPING TOM 2 movie lobby cards '61 Michael Powell directed, English
voyeur classic!
4g610 PRINCE & THE SHOWGIRL 2 movie lobby cards '57 Laurence Olivier, super
sexy Marilyn Monroe!
4g636 REINCARNATE 2 movie lobby cards '71 no Heaven, no Hell, no guilt,
creepy image of cat eyes!
4g644 RIDE LONESOME 2 lobby cards '59 cowboy Randolph Scott, Karen Steele,
Budd Boetticher directed!
4g067 BEN-HUR 2 lobby cards '60 Charlton Heston drinking toast w/Stephen
Boyd & as galley slave!

*We really could go on listing many, many more additional GREAT titles, but
we would assume that you want to see the images! So why not see them
in our Thursday
Gallery <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> now?*

*Be sure to visit this week's Thursday Special
Notes<http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20090312>page
(
http://www.emovieposter.com/auctions/special.php?id=20090312) for more
details about these special auctions!*
------------------------------

*WANT TO BUY WITHOUT BIDDING?**: 422 Fixed Priced items on our site, for
immediate purchase!*

We are primarily an auction company, but sometimes we are consigned multiple
examples of the same poster which we offer at fixed prices in our "Fixed
Price" gallery (we successfully did this around two years ago, and sold out
of most items). We have photographed and listed all of the items we have
multiples of which totals *422 Fixed Price* items! These include a great
selection of posters of all sizes and countries (U.S. one-sheets, inserts,
half sheets, three-sheets, and much more, as well as posters from England,
the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy, and more!) with some really
desirable titles such as * SEVEN YEAR ITCH, FISTFUL OF DOLLARS, THE
GAUNTLET, EXORCIST, RETURN OF THE JEDI,* and many more!

These Fixed Price items range in price from $2.49 to $514.99, and while we
have more than one example of every poster in our Fixed Price section, we
have a limited supply of them (normally, between 5 and 10 of each), and we
will surely sell out of some very quickly. Remember that each time a Fixed
Price item sells, we raise the price (by around 10%), so the longer you wait
to purchase an item in our Fixed Price section, the more you well pay for
it, so why don't you look them over right away before other collectors get
to buy them first, and the price increases or we sell out entirely of the
poster(s) you want?

*You can browse our Fixed Price items by going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/2.html .
*
Note: we are in the process of upgrading our shopping cart, so when you
place an order you will be prompted for your details which will then be
e-mailed to us. We will then send you complete payment information via
e-mail so that you may pay using any major credit card, check/money order,
or PayPal (of course you tell us to "put it on your card" and then we will
invoice your order, send it right out, and you will receive our standard
shipping notification e-mail). You are also welcome to call us to complete
your order (our phone number and business hours are provided when you click
to purchase an item), and our staff will be happy to help.  Sometimes, we
won't see your order for 12 to 24 hours (depending on when you place it),
but we will absolutely honor the price you clicked on, even though we may
have raised the price on that item by the time we receive your order!

*Please share your feedback!
*We continue to actively seek feedback from all buyers, to find any changes
we can make that will improve our auction site, so if you have any ideas for
us, send an e-mail to phil...@emovieposter.com and let him know what they
are!
------------------------------

* These are true NO RESERVE auctions with many great deals!
    Remember that, in BOTH of our weekly auctions (unlike some other sellers
of vintage movie paper), every single one of our items truly start at $1
with NO RESERVE! *And we are not talking about the super-inflated shipping
and crazy "buyers premiums" you see in other major auctions! * *In
*OUR*auctions, this week you can purchase
*FIFTEEN* $1 items and your total cost is just $15, plus $9 U.S. shipping
for any of the items in our Tuesday or Thursday auctions (note that you *CAN
*combine purchases from the two auctions; we* *will* ALWAYS* combine your
purchases from a single week when doing so will not risk damage to your
purchases)!

    *YOU* can't get the great deals that happen week after week in our
auctions if you aren't bidding! *AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!* If you place
a bunch of fairly low bids but only get one or two items, then you are sure
to be happy, for you will have gotten some really good deals.  Even if you
place a bunch of bids and get nothing at all, you will only be out a little
of your time, and no more.  We feel certain that if you purchase even one of
them, and then once you see how honestly we describe them and how we charge
only the actual shipping cost and how we send them right out promptly and
well-packed, that you will declare your independence from those auction
houses with the outrageous buyers premiums, the over-graded items, the
misleading images that obscure defects, the "mysterious maxed bids", and the
outrageous shipping!

Why do we auction more movie posters than anyone in the world?  It is
because virtually everyone in the movie poster hobby knows us, and because
we really do just about everything "right" (go
here<http://www.emovieposter.com/statpages/top_reasons.php>for a full
explanation of what we mean).  If it has been a while since you
have ordered from us, you should place an order just to see how we have
pretty much "perfected" our system, to make all of our customers happy,
before, during, and after *EVERY *sale!

*View Our Items with Our  Auction Galleries, With Large OR Small Thumbnails
OR a text view!*
    It is *BEST *to look at our items through our * Tuesday Auction
Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>
*and our* Thursday Auction Gallery<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>
*.  These galleries have the option to browse with large thumbnails, small
thumbnails, or in a text view.  *PLUS *these galleries are fully searchable
by star, director, genre, year, or anything you want to search for!
------------------------------

* We have lots of great auctions coming up!*
*Note: The below schedule is provided solely to give you an idea of what is
to be auctioned soon, but it is subject to change as we may have to
re-arrange our auction schedule.*
    On *Tuesday March 17th*, we will add 999 folded one-sheets, including
lots of "better" titles, and some excellent horror/sci-fi titles!
    On *Thursday March 19th*, we will add 999 folded one-sheets with
*NO *duplication
to the ones listed on 3/17!
    On *Tuesday March 24th*, we will add hundreds of unfolded non-U.S.
posters including Polish, Belgian, and Russian!
    On *Thursday March 26th*, we will add around 800 27" x 40" unfolded U.S.
one-sheets!
    On *Tuesday March 31st*, we will add Part I of our Spring Mini/Major
Auction including hundreds of great linenbacked one-sheets and non-U.S.
posters!
    On *Thursday April 2nd*, we will add Part II of our Spring Mini/Major
Auction including hundreds more great linenbacked posters that we couldn't
fit into Part I!

------------------------------

* We have a great weekly e-mail club!
    Our club has 5,097 members,* and many weeks we make great bonus offers
to club members who buy multiple items from us at auction! So if there is *
ANY* chance at all that you might end up buying a number of items from us at
auction in future weeks, then you have a *LOT* of incentive to join the club
(if you are not already a member) because we will keep on giving away
excellent prizes to those members of the club who buy multiple items. We run
fun weekly polls, which a couple of hundred participate in each week, with
great prizes for randomly selected members, plus we give news about the
hobby in general and our auctions in particular!
    Why not join the club today (if you are not already a member)? You'll at
most receive *ONE* e-mail a week* * (note that we do *NOT* send update
e-mails like this one to members of our weekly e-mail club, because the
information is duplicated there, so if you join our
club<http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php>,
you will cease to get these "update" e-mails), and your e-mail address is *
NEVER* given out to anyone, and you have a great chance to win great prizes,
and you can quit anytime! Just go to
http://www.emovieposter.com/mail/clubsignup.php and fill out the super
simple form, and you will be a member, and qualify for the great club
bonuses!
------------------------------

*Remember to check out our auctions...
    * Don't forget to check out our* 999 TUESDAY ITEMS * on our website
sometime *BEFORE * they end *Tuesday, March 17th, * beginning around 7 PM
CST by going to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
*
*     And also be sure to check out our *928 THURSDAY ITEMS *on our website
sometime *BEFORE * they end *Thursday March 19th, * beginning around 7 PM
CST by going to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html

And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our homepage,
* http://www.emovieposter.com*.

Good luck on whatever you may bid on in our current auctions ending on *March
17th and 19th*!

 Bruce Hershenson and the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
http://www.emovieposter.com
our auctions on our own site: http://auctions.emovieposter.com