Tallywh*cker!  I learned a new word today!

So did I!  But be careful, Roger.  Rich has a zillion of these clever quips
that, I'm not kidding, could trap you for hours.  Don't bait him.  He once
called a guy a "spoon," and I couldn't stop laughing.  What's weird is when
Rich writes naughty, they don't sound as bad.  Come to think of it,
"tallywhacker" doesn't sound dirty to an American's ears -- (I guess it's like
the word "shag.")  Some of these words the Brits and Aussies use are funnier
than their more raunchy American counterparts -- and seem consistent with their
gift for humor served on heavy plate of irony.  I think the Brits and Aussies
have a huge advantage over us with their brand of tom-foolery.  But, damn, Rich
is NOT an Aussie, so go figure.  He's a Vegas man!

P.S. -- Here's a good one, another thing I love about Brits and Aussies.  Back
in the "olden days," the biggest insult one could deliver among gentleman --
was to simply say, "GOOD DAY!"  And if you tried to respond, they'd cut you off
and repeat, more loudly -- "I SAID, GOOD DAY, SIR!"  Man oh man, you gotta
admire that.

-koose!