From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Evan
Zweifel
Sent: Sunday, March 22, 2009 6:01 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA: Did you ever see this cool Rope 1958 re-release
one-sheet with Hitchcock pictured?

Yes, and the GOOD content is there for same reason.

If you use the site -- and I suspect that you do -- and you have information
that is pertainent to a particular movie, you have an obligation to
uupdate/add/correct/rate/revievw it.  And that goes for everyone on this
list.  Otherwise it won't get any better.

You do realize that imdb is a movie database (for a community supported
movie poster database, see http://movieposterdb.com) -- and as such, I don't
that imdb pretends to have an opinion on minty white inserts.  If you wan't
to participate, perhaps yoou should send http://movieposterdb.com a large
quantity of images of vintage posters.

Evan