Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 01:23:32 -0700
From: davidmkusum...@hotmail.com
Subject: [MOPO] FS: Very Rare Triple-bill Japanese Western Film Festival +
Ultra Rare Apocalypse Now
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

The posters referenced by Steve Zammar in his previous notes have since been
webhosted and can be seen below.  THEY ARE BEE-U-TEE-FULL.  Please send your
queries to Steve direct at dsoneshe...@gmail.com where no doubt he can provide
high-resolution images upon request.  Good luck, Steve!  -d.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3092/apocalypsenowb0andtripl.jpg