  From: David Lieberman
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 12:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] check out the shopping spree some kid went on

        as soon as we file a dispute and ebay approves it, the fees are
credited as soon as the other party agrees.

        in this case it was just a few hours.

        the other party has up to a week to agree to cancel the transaction, if
they don't then we can end it and get the fees back then.

        so.....best case scenario we get the fees back almost
immediately.....worst case it takes 7 days.

        David Lieberman
        CineMasterpieces.com | 15721 N. Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite 105 --
Scottsdale, Az 85260
        Vintage Original Movie Posters | 602 309 0500 | Office/Gallery Open By
Appt. Only.