  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:29 AM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA: 99-cent 1-Sheet Mini-Auction Ends Tonite! ON THE
WATERFRONT, MORE!

  I just wanted to make certain I didn't look in the wrong way. You have just a
handful of 99 cent items, right?

  Thanks.

  Bruce

  On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Dave Rosen <hah...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

    Hey, Mopoers:

    Just wanted to let you know my first (and maybe only) 99-cent 1-sheet
mini-auction ends tonight.

    Right now, three of the posters are still under $10, including the auction
highlight, an ON THE WATERFRONT '59 re-release, currently just $5.50!!

    Other great deals to be had, mainly Bad Girl and Rock n Roll titles.

    To see them drop by my eBay store:
    http://stores.ebay.com/posteropolis

    Or search my id: posteropolis-com

    Thanks!