I bought nothing at that auction, but I have been consigned a number of
items from that auction, and so far they are doing fine.

I still marvel that those guys paid an auction house a hefty commission to
sell their items to dealers at wholesale prices, who then send them to me
and make good money after paying my commissions!

Couldn't they have just sent the movie posters and lobby cards in the first
place and cut out two middlemen, and make around double the money? Maybe the
auction made sense for stills, but for bulk lots of movie posters and lobby
cards?

Bruce