From: Michael B <dialmbb...@aol.com>
Subject: [MOPO] TMC: A BLESSING OR A CURSE ?
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009, 9:34 PM

Turner Movie Classics has increased the demand for posters of 40s and 50s films.

How many times have you seen a movie on TMC and then added it to your want
list?  It was only 6 weeks ago that i saw THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY for the
first time.  It blew me away.  Awesome film. Watched it about 6 times (i speed
through angela lansbury's song.....although i love her).

DORIAN was so great that i had to win the one sheet and insert that was offered
at Heritage last week.  It got them!  Had it not been for TMC, i never would
have bid on those.  If you were the underbidder, sorry.........BUT i paid more
than heritage's prior sales, so you cost me.  :)

In the past few months, i saw many films that i have not seen before......and
every so often i gotta get the poster!  In the last few months, i've gotten a
few that i only saw for the first time on TMC this past:  THELMA JORDON insert
and OS, LURED insert, HARRIET CRAIG insert, WOMAN IN WHITE.............

michael

Need a job? Find employment help in your area.