maybe Jack Nicholson can play the almighty Moe..

jeff

On Mar 27, 2009, at 11:11 AM, Bruce Hershenson wrote:

"i wonder who they have in mind for Moe"

It is Javier Bardem. I smell a second Oscar!

Bruce

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 12:21 PM, Jeff Potokar <jpotok...@ca.rr.com> wrote: i agree with gregg-- with small exception, i would be willing to wager that people will stay away from this.. the Stooges are SUCH an imbedded image in early slapstick and comedy. anyone that grew up watching the Stooges (meaning watching them on TV) or those that remember them from before, will probably not go and see this. i may be wrong, but my hunch is that this will flop at the box office, in a big way.

in the article, i only noticed carrey and penn's name... i wonder who they have in mind for Moe.

oh the pain, the pain.

jeff