From: Colin Hunter <chun...@umaryland.edu>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] MOST RECOGNIZBALE LINE IN A FILM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Date: Monday, March 30, 2009, 11:31 AM

If you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like
prunes than rhubarb does. Now you tell me what you know.

You can’ta fool me! There ain’t no such thing as Sanity Clause.

Can you sleep on your stomach with such big buttons on your pajamas?

                                        Send a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.edu
                                     The author of this message is solely
responsible for its content.