OOOHH, that's a good one!

Richard Del Belso

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:19:22 +0100
From: evan...@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject: Re: [MOPO] I need some really quick ideas on most memorable movie moms!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Angela Lansbury in Manchurian Candidate
Gets my vote

On 3 Apr 2009, at 16:10, Glenn Taranto wrote:
 Bambi's mother----- Original Message -----From: Daryl MokTo:
mop...@listserv.american.edusent: Friday, April 03, 2009 8:07 AMSubject: Re:
[MOPO] I need some really quick ideas on most memorable movie moms!
Shirley MacLaine in Terms of Endearment, and for that matter, Postcards From
the Edge.Anne Bancroft in The GraduateFaye Dunaway in Chinatown (or maybe she
should be "Most Memorable Sister"?)Piper Laurie in CarrieMary Tyler Moore in
Ordinary PeopleMeryl Streep in Sophie's ChoiceEllen Page in JunoViola Davis in
Doubt ----- Original Message -----From: Bruce HershensonTo:
mop...@listserv.american.edusent: Friday, April 03, 2009 10:42 PMSubject:
[MOPO] I need some really quick ideas on most memorable movie moms!
I want to do this week's poll on moms, but I can't remember very many funny
moms, so I thought to simply make it on most "memorable" movie moms Obviously,
there is Faye Dunaway in Mommie Dearest (who will likely run away with the
poll). Can I have some other quick suggestions (this needs to be finished
ASAP). Thanks to all who reply. BruceVisit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
 to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.eduin the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF
MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.Visit