From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of Richard
Halegua Comic Art
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 3:35 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Interesting Item

I think it was unsold & returned to consigner Bruce
but I could be wrong..

At 01:24 PM 4/8/2009, Bruce Hershenson wrote:

Maybe he was both the consignor AND the buyer. I have read on forums that
Heritage's terms of sale allows consignors to bid on their own items, so maybe
this is one of those cases.

Bruce

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Jeff Potokar