When he was a child, Phil Collins was an actor.

________________________________
From: Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thursday, April 9, 2009 9:44:57 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Billy Bob likes Famous Monsters and Forry

Greg

You seem the right person to ask. What celebrity who started as an actor and
then switched to music was the very BEST, and had the most success (if you get
what I mean)?

I am blanking out on this, but I imagine there are quite a few. It seems there
are a ton the other way around (singers who went on to decent acting careers).
Or am I just wrong, and there aren't any?

Bruce