Much more impressive to me than Greg's membership in the Steve Miller Band
is that he personally collected most of the AIP titles before many of the
MoPo members were born!

I have often thought they should set up a celebrity court in Los Angeles,
and televise it 24/7, but there would be too many cases just for one
channel.

Maybe Greg or some other MoPo member can shed some light on this for me. Is
the reason so many celebrities break the law with such regularity these
days, as opposed to long ago, simply a case of their not getting away with
near as much these days, or are there truly far more celebrity criminals
now, and do they now (or did they then) simply think they were above the
law, and entitled to disregard it as they wished?

Bruce