Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 08:56:23 -0400
From: dialmbb...@aol.com
Subject: [MOPO] USED frames
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

is there any market for used frames?

i have just removed several one sheets, and will be replacing them with inserts
and half sheets.  since i use black metal frames with GLASS, it is something i
cannot ship.

i, also, have 2 three sheet frames with plexi.

i am in the jersey-nyc area................and this would be a good buy for
someone for local pick-up.

michael