I need stills or photos from the following films.  Even if you don't want to
sell let me know and maybe we can work something out to your benefit for a
brief loan.   Please reply directly to a.g.calv...@att.net   Thanks, Tony

Summer of '42

Ghost And Mr. Chicken

To Kill A Mockingbird

American Graffiti

Breakfast At Tiffanys

The Long Long Trailer

Grapes of Wrath

Elvis, James Dean, Marilyn Monroe (especially the skirt blowing from Seven
Year Itch).

Hitchcock - Psycho, Vertigo, Rear Window, others.

Film Noir - classic and B titles

Cult, Classic, and Exploitation

Classic TV - especially The Andy Griffith Show (with Knotts), Westerns,
sitcoms, many others

John Wayne - especially The Searchers, The Alamo, True Grit, Rio Bravo, Man
Who Shot L.V., others

Laurel and Hardy - portraits and films from the Roach years

W.C. Fields - especially It's A Gift, Man On The Flying Trapeze, or early
material

The Three Stooges, mainly Curly, possibly Shemp

Our Gang

I would also be interested in movie theater photos (especially vintage) and
drive-ins.   Also nostalgic photos of any kind, cities, cars, etc.

This is a very broad range, but my interest is varied.