New York, NY  10013
212-226-2207/ Fax: 212-226-2102
http://www.posteritati.com/

On Apr 29, 2009, at 11:55 AM, Andy Neal wrote:

But change to what? 200, 300? It is anyones guess right?

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 11:00:55 -0400
From: m...@posteritati.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Mean Streets UK Quad 30x40 Original, Beautiful poster in Near Mint, rolled Condition
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Andy,

You can easily change add to the listing to address the new info (to you) and you should certainly do so as not to be misleading.

sam

Posteritati
239 Centre Street
New York, NY  10013
212-226-2207/ Fax: 212-226-2102
http://www.posteritati.com/

On Apr 29, 2009, at 6:15 AM, Andy Neal wrote:

Sure thing Sam,

The only problem is I cannot change the information now. It was never inteneded to be false information and still could be correct i guess, just going off what I was told.

Andy