Also a similar case with the Psycho Style B quad.
(The one with Hitch pointing at his watch.)
There's a stone litho accepted original, plus a near identical cheaper photo-litho printing.
As I understand, people are split down the middle on it
Some believe that it's a printing used outside of major areas, later in first release.
(Could unforeseen demand be a factor here?)
Others, a less positive view, RR or worse.
For what it's worth, in the case of the Dragnet I think it possibly has more charm than the full colour.
Close thing though, both nice.

Rich