I have a collection of stills for sale for an overseas friend (it is in my
possession).  This lot contains 305 original 8x10 stills.  This was from a
Swedish film critic and consists from the years of 1930s-60s (possibly a few
70s).   There are probably only 5 or so duplicates.   These are U.S.
originated, but may contain some Swedish info on back.   The stills are
generally from good/very fine or better, some have some pin holes, and some
general wear.   There is really no junk here, of course some lesser titles,
but all good solid stills, including many on set and candid stills.  Below
is a sample list of stills:

Lee Van Cleef,  Tony Curtis (several young portraits), Nancy Guild, Deborah
Kerr (several),  Miss Grant Takes Richmond (40s Lucille Ball), James Cagney
(portraits and film), Barbra Stanwyck (portrait and film), John Cassavettes
(portraits),  Blood & Roses (many on set stills),  Auntie Mame, Kid Galahad
(Bette Davis), Nobody Lives Forever (film-noir '46, several), Steve McQueen
(from film), Anne Francis (several portraits), The Outlaw (Russell in
portrait session by pool), Anne Baxter (portrait from I Confess), Jeanne
Crain (several), South Sea Woman, Ray Milland, Cast A Giant Shadow, Mister
Roberts, Anthony Perkins (several portraits and film), Pier Angeli
(portraits), Jean Harlow, Olga San Juan, Sue Lyon (several), Stanwyck/Fonda
from film, Jill St. John, Stella Stevens, Edison The Man, Robert Stack,
Howard Keel, Jean Wallace, Pat Crowley, Debbie Reynolds (young portraits),
Joan Blackman (several portraits), James Stewart, Mamie Van Doren (sexy
stills), much, much, more.

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo66/tcal1962/jac09.jpg

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo66/tcal1962/jac07.jpg

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo66/tcal1962/jac05.jpg

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo66/tcal1962/jac06.jpg

total for package is $1,300 shipping included.

Please email me if interested, the first gets it.   Thanks, Tony