I am currently auctioning three-sheets and six-sheets so of course they are
on my mind!

Here are my questions:
1) I see a fair number of the three-sheets and six-sheets where they are
currently below the price of the corresponding one-sheet! Is that often the
case, and if so, why do you think this happens?

2) I sometimes hear collectors say, "I would buy three-sheets and
six-sheets, EXCEPT they are too big for my walls". But many of these same
collectors have HUNDREDS or THOUSANDS of one-sheets that sit folded up in
boxes, and are never displayed. So, if it is going to sit in a box, what
difference do they make if they are one-sheets, three-sheets or six-sheets?

3) Some ad campaigns have three-sheets and six-sheets where they are simply
"stretched-out" versions of the one-sheets (like Forbidden Planet), but
other times the three-sheets and six-sheets have completely different
images. I think that when the three-sheets and six-sheets have similar
images to the one-sheet they should sell for somewhat more (due to the
greater size and rarity), but if they have superior images they should sell
for a lot more, and when they have inferior images (like in the case of The
Sin of Nora Moran three-sheet, which is nowhere as nice as the one-sheet)
they should sell for a lot less. What do YOU think?

Bruce