From: MoPo List [mailto:mop...@listserv.american.edu] On Behalf Of jim
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:29 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] hollywood poster auction & DISCUSSION

Franc
maybe you should look at all the facts   before being so quick to
criticize. Besides the sleeping rooms the promoter has to be concerned
about the cost and availablity of the public rooms to house the dealers
auctons and other events. there are often many more considerations than
just the price or quality of the rooms. You don't like the place so be
it. but give it a rest. and to the promoter hopw about a job well done!
What can I (Franc) do to help next year.
jim episale

  Check out our shop video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-n2AznLA8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCP7PaO-2tk