This *IS* the closest one we have had to date!

I would love to hear some suggestions from MoPo members. The idea is to come
up with "evenly matched" opponents who have *something* in common, where you
look at the two images and think, "Hmm.. that's tough"!

C'mon MoPo'ers. Put on your thinking caps!

Bruce