Set of 6 8x10 Star wars color stills Excellent condition!

Reflections in a Goldeneye (BRANDO) 3 sheet (Actually, thinner, half of a
three sheet lengthwise-Don't know what to call it)

Moonraker (Bond) NM

Morgan the Pirate OS- NM

Cat People Spanish OS - NM

Clockwork Orange Spanish NM

Ruby Gentry NM

Sweet Bird of Youth NM

ET Spanish NM

The Deep Spanish NM

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith two styles Spanish NM

Indiana Jones and the last Crusade NM

Jeremiah Johnson VG

Klute VG

Rocky 2 advanceVG

Shogun VG

The Great Train Robbery VG

The Rain People NM

Piranha 3 sheet VG Spanish

Skyriders 3 sheet

Yellowbeard One stop three sheet

Rocky 2 One stop three sheet

Fast Times at Ridgemont High Spanish NM

Meatballs NM

The Jerk NM

Festival of Gangsters NM

Grease NM

Blues Brothers Spanish NM

Lady sings the Blues NM spanish

Lady sings the Blues NM U.S.

Lady sings the Blues NM Italian

Tommy VG

Heavy Metal Spanish VG

American Gigolo Spanish VG

Bus Stop ( Marilyn) Spanish Poor Condition (For restoration- Art OK!)

La Dolce Vita (Argentine - Great!!)

And God created woman (Spanish) Excellent! Bardot

Duel (Spielberg) Spanish NM

Ghost Story Spanish NM

Going south (Jack Nicholson) Spanish NM

Is Paris Burning spanishVG

JFK Spanish VG

Judge Dredd Spanish VG

Moment by Moment (Travolta) Spanish NM

Pulp Fiction Spanish NM

The Duellists span NM

The Hunger Spanish NM

Lawrence of Arabia (Camel style) Spanish G

To kill a Mockingbnird Spanish NM

Wyatt Earp span NM

Zulu VG

Zulu 3 sheet

Zabriskie Point (Good)

1900 VG

Some very nice French posters, Mexican, and Argentine.

AND A LOT MORE!!

I will be in Dallas from the 7th to the 10th of this month on personal
business. I could bring up any posters you might be interested in from my
website www.byposters.co.cc

Please visit the new website and if anything is of interest to you, make me
an offer and I will bring it with me and ship it from the US next week!.

Regards

Carlos

(Nicaragua)