I read that Dr. Cyclops did this years ago too. Albert Dekker. When I see
him in that film or "East Of Eden" I always think about that.

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 6/5/2009 2:14:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
exit...@gte.net writes:

"I just am not well versed in kinky sexual behavior."

Suddenly I'm very afraid we're going to start hearing from all those the
lurkers...

GT

----- Original Message -----
From:  _Bruce Hershenson_ (mailto:brucehershen...@gmail.com)
To: _mop...@listserv.american.edu_ (mailto:MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU)
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 10:52  AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] David Carradine:  The Plot Thickens

I din't mean the hanging during auto-eroticism (although I would not  think
that is ALL that common). I meant the rop around the private parts.  That
seems odd to me, but maybe I just am not well versed in kinky sexual
behavior.

Bruce

On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Glenn Taranto <_exit...@gte.net_