"Mr. Hershenson feels a need to complain about "awful rule changes."  WTF
does he care?  Why is it his business? ...  I've had someone relatively
well-known in the poster community with whom I've never even done any
business and whom I hardly know decide to go on a personal campaign against
me."

Given the proximity of those statements (and since I am relatvely well-known
in the poster community, I just want to clarify that it is not ME who has
gone on a "personal campaign" against Mr. MacLeod.

I don't know him, and to the best of my knowledge have never had any
personal dealings with him, and have never commented on him or his sales in
any way, and I have now removed him from my Christmas card list.

Bruce