truth be told, I dont read every Mopo Post, also I dont read every book ever
written, or look at every website, or watch every movie, or eat every food, or
listen to every song. Some things offend me, other things don't, but they might
offend others.
(personally) Id RATHER read a bad book than burn it. or better yet, ignore it.
Ari