Gotta love Tom.  Write on Tom!
Toochis

________________________________
From: "rixpost...@aol.com" <rixpost...@aol.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 12:32:44 PM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] recipie for stress reduction + Tom Martin

   I think Tom Martin is an Enlightened human being...possibly a
Bodihsattva.  On some days, I find more wisdom and knowledge in his
writings (or, ramblings if you prefer) than in all other posts on MoPo
combined.
Who knows---possibly The Buddha is among us disguised as a movie poster
collector named Tom. You may think I'm joking, but stranger things have happened
on this planet.  Keep posting, Tom. Maybe wherever you "are" is actually
something to strive for, not to ridicule.

It's raining cats and dogs -- Come to PawNation, a place where pets rule!