i am starting a new ebay site.......

my first 20 listings will include original inserts and one sheets  for:

        CASABLANCA, 6 sheet and  insert
        THE WIZARD OF OZ
        AN ORIGINAL 3SHEET OF THE THREE  STOOGES--CURLY
        GONE WITH THE WIND (2  styles)
        A NEW USED INSERT OF THE  BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN still in studio
envelope
        DRACULA
        SUNSET BOULEVARD, 3  SHEET
        GILDA, 6 sheet and complete  lobby card set
        MICKEY MOUSE ONE  SHEET---1937, LONESOME GHOST
        THE POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS  TWICE----RARE 6 SHEET
        HITCHCOCK'S -- THE LANDY  VANISHES ONE SHEET
        THIS GUN FOR HIRE--one lot  of both half sheets styles, insert, one
sheet, 3 sh & 6sh
        A 24sheet of GOLDFINGER

                &&&&&& more.

special note:  i will take special  orders AND GET YOU WHATEVER YOU
WANT......JUST TELL ME THE  POSTER, STYLE, AND SIZE YOU WANT......AND I CAN
HAVE IT
DELIVERED IN  DAYS!!

you have a special odd size wall in your room?   we have a large inventory
of original silent film titles with the exact  dimension of that "odd size
wall"  JUST TELL US WHAT YOU  WANT!!!

AUTOGRAPHED COPIES BY THE STARS AT NO EXTRA  COST,  get DARK VICTORY three
sheet autographed by both President Reagan  & Bette Davis; or get a 6 six
sheet of THE KID signed Charlie  Chaplin!

My partner Bernie will be doing most of the communications via  the
internet because we are expecting thousands of customers.

Please note that he will be unable to respond to  questions/emails, "AFTER
LIGHTS ARE OUT".

OUR ebay account is "Prisoner566123209"

email is _inmate3747470...@thebighouse.com_
(mailto:inmate3747470...@thebighouse.com)

wiring instructions for CASH:
_nigeriancitybankfunny...@honestdealings.com_
(mailto:nigeriancitybankfunny...@honestdealings.com)

We intend to have very friendly communications with our  customers, so
there is no need to call my partner, Mr. Madoff.

michael

**************Summer concert season is here! Find your favorite artists on
tour at TourTracker.com.