Hi Paul
Although Young and Innocent is certainly not one of Hitchcock's better known
films it was a very important one for him. He was beginning to show his great
potential as a director and he experimented in this film with young and little
known stars and an incredible furthest to nearest climax at the Grand Hotel.
This film had all of the ingredients of a Hitchcock classic with the familiar
comic touches and a sympathetic villain hammed up to the hilt by George Curzon
("I dragged you up from the gutter and made you a star").

I would settle for even a lobby card but they are also elusive. If anyone has
one to sell please let me know.

As to Man Who Knew Too Much, I think the Marc Stone artwork on the trade advert
that I have will have to do for me.

www.johnreid.helpinghost.com/MANWHOKNEWTOOMUCHTRADEAD.jpg

Regards
John

Sign up for my regular newsletter on movie memorabilia:
http://www.moviemem.com/pages/page.php?mod=account&go=register

Visit my Website: www.moviemem.com

All About Australian posters:
http://search.reviews.ebay.com/members/johnwr_W0QQuqtZg