Could do the industry a favour.
Been enough distinct, (but mostly politely unmentioned), whiffs around since I've been collecting, an impossible to ignore bit of cheese cutting might help it clean up.
May lead to a bit less of the three monkeys.
Personally, I couldn't care less about fake Star Wars being sold when they're clearly described as fakes.
But The Deer Hunter still being described as;

DEER HUNTER, THE movie poster film poster one sheet
1978
British Double Crown 20" x 30" Original Movie Poster ROLLED UNUSED NM- M C9-C10 $1495.00 This poster was withdrawn from circulation soon after it was issued. A very rare poster, the one all collectors want!

It's not rare, it was, but now it's all over the sodding place, obviously been a find. I've said it once on here, hate to think that blurb was deliberately misleading.
Or would that be acceptable?

Cheers,
Rich