Yes, a very sad day indeed for the hobby in general. I  really believe that
some good will come out of this after the dark storm  clouds have passed.
My hope is that when the storm is over the sun will  shine again on our
hobby. That the damage will be minimal.

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 8/27/2009 8:47:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,