I have recently seen the restored Cinerama version of HOW THE WEST WAS WON, and
I highly recommend it. What a blast! Go, if you can.

Richard Del Belso

Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:32:56 +0000
From: filmfantast...@msn.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Cinerama --- and WOODSTOCK fans -- check it out
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

They are also going to screen How the West Was Won, This is Cinerama, and a few
other early pieces. I think How the West was Won is on September 8th.

Sue

Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 21:25:19 -0500
From: ki...@movieart.net
Subject: [MOPO] Cinerama --- and WOODSTOCK fans -- check it out
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

https://www.arclightcinemas.com/ArcLight/faces/Home.jsp

On the big big screen!  Wish I could be in L.A. for this one.

Kirby McDaniel
www.movieart.net